Our new Verona

Our new Verona

Thursday, December 27, 2012

PUTTY!!!

Thursday, December 27, 2012
Yesterday's weather was a hot mess, a wintry mix of sleet, snow, freezing rain, wind and freezing temperatures.  There's no way any work was done on the house in those conditions.  Today was better, a bit warmer but with the 40+ MPH winds, I wasn't sure if anyone chanced it.  I was wrong again.  It looks like the walls have putty applied and the siding has arrived.  Now let's see if the wind dies down so the siding can go up.  I can't imagine trying to put it up with the wind but Ryan surprises me every time.


Bonus Room

Dining Room

Family/Kitchen/Morning Rooms

Siding in the driveway

Most said Island Pearl...some said pearl, mmmmmm!

Let's pray it all matches shall we? I guess it'll be easy to see if it doesn't



No comments:

Post a Comment