Our new Verona

Our new Verona

Friday, February 8, 2013

CLOSING ANGST...HELP!!!

Friday, February 7, 2013

We are 7 days away from our final walk through and 12 days away from closing. We are not going through NVR for financing and are running into some snags with Ryan/NVR. Has anyone ever closed with a title company other than Ryan? If so, what was that experience like? I'm a nervous wreck and only pray that this process will be over quickly, painlessly and successfully. All of this waiting, coordinating/communicating is killing me. Can somebody help me? UGHHHHHHHHH!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I don't have any advice... but I hope things work out ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think with ANY company this happens, not just NVR, so I think all of our experiences are similar.

    Just stay on top of it, call every couple days for updates......Be a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not going with the builder lender's company, but from what I've heard they are all the same and sometime private lenders are better. Just hang in there and it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete