Our new Verona

Our new Verona

Monday, January 28, 2013

MOVING IS A....

January 28, 2013
Ok, where do I begin? We've spent the weekend packing and loading up the PODS in my driveway.  My hips, back, hamstrings, neck and feelings are all rebelling this morning.  Moving is the PITS and I hope and pray to the Lord above that this is the last time we have to do this. I am too old and jaded to have to do it again so please Lord, be merciful, Amen.  Thank goodness for family and friends who came over and helped haul furniture and hundreds of boxes.  Oh and news flash...Snow and ice are not optimal conditions for carrying heavy things. Haha.  Also, say what you want about craigslist, I put my bedroom on there before I went to bed and had over 8 inquiries the next morning and sold it around 3pm.  Less furniture to haul, hallelujah.

Sore, jaded and tired but trying my best to stay positive throughout it all.  Now for an epsom salt bath...ouch

1 comment:

  1. I hope the aches and pains ease up soon! I agree, moving does suck... but like you said, hopefully this will be the last time.

    ReplyDelete