Our new Verona

Our new Verona

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A STONE FACE

Thursday, January 10, 2013
Today we were delighted to hear from the PM that the stone was going up. There were only 2 gentlemen working on the project and I have to say...I'm impressed.  The fireplace will be worked on day after tomorrow, but at least it's been prepped.  The stencil for the countertops was taken on Monday and the granite should arrive tomorrow.  We should also have the driveway poured tomorrow.  It's goin' down!!!

admiring the craftsmanship



Fireplace prepped



Almost there

FINI!


2 comments:

  1. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's
    a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me
    to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Excellent work!

    my web blog bmi calculator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, I wish I had move blog know how. I just played around with what was available until I found what appealed to taste. Happy blogging.

      Delete